Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cover Letter

1110 Paris Road Apt. 1004
Marshall, MN 56258
April 8, 2008



Ms. Sara Johnson
Director
Graphic Design Studio 10
Marshall,MN 56258


Dear Ms. Johnson
I am enclosing my resume in response to your advertisement in the Independent Newspaper, April 1, for an assistan director for the summer. As someone who loves to learn and from my sports I have learned always to keep a posative attitude no matter what the situation I hope you will consider me for this position. I do not have much experience working in a Graphic Design studio, but I have taken many art and design classes at school and know that it's something I want to persue in my future.

This job would be a pefect oppurtinity for me to see what Graphic Design is all about and how to learn on the job. I have learned from moving my Junior year to a new High school that you really have to adjust quickly and adapt to a new environment. When coming into the work world I think Graphic Design assistant is a perfect time to apply that. This would be a dream summer job for me and I hope that you could help further my career into being a Graphic Designer.

I hope I will have an oppurtinity to meet with you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Jordan Rae Stiefel

No comments: